The LMS reporting engine that shows you
the data you need, when you need it
Track training, spot problems early and make better decisions with our no-nonsense reports
Take informed actions based on real-time information, rich visual data and custom learning analytics
Catch and correct problems quickly with real-time information across your training hub
Understand your data with crystal clear visuals of your most important training details
Stay informed of learners’ progress on key metrics like course completion status
Companies making smarter training decisions with TalentLMS
Learn from your learners and analyze your content with data for course creators and decision makers
With our flexible LMS reporting engine, you can choose to track only the information your organization needs.
- Use custom filters to build the type of LMS reports that will help you make better decisions
- Get clear-cut, downloadable and actionable reports every time
Stay informed on your learners’ progress with email reports.
- Schedule reports to arrive at any weekly interval you choose
- Share reports with your team and other stakeholders, even those who aren’t using the LMS
- Dig deeper into your learning analytics by exporting reports to Excel
Get a clear snapshot of your training with our one-of-a-kind infographic. It’s the LMS reporting feature you’ll use most often to check in on important metrics.
- View the number of users, courses, and groups in training
- See course completion and test pass rates
- Study the way learners interact with your content
- With our built-in return on investment calculator, you’ll have an estimate of the amount of money you’ve saved by training online at your fingertips
Our LMS reporting engine also goes granular.
- Activity logs capture every action, every user takes on the platform
- Rich data to spot weaknesses and find ways to improve productivity
- Detailed day-to-day records keep your organization prepared for audits based on compliance and regulatory training
What your learners see
Training is ultimately about the learner. To keep them motivated we offer downloadable and printable user infographics, as well as micro-stats.
- Progress updates, i.e. courses they’re enrolled in, time spent on training, courses completed
- See their achievements, i.e. pass rate, number of certificates awarded, badges earned
What kind of metrics should I track
to improve my online training?
We recommend 19 metrics that will tell you all you need to know about your training. See what each one captures in our downloadable PDF.
Keep exploring more features
Create accredited courses with a powerful certification engine
Evaluate your learners’ progress with a variety of test types and extensive reporting on test results
Build user types to give custom permissions and access to view reports
Create independent training hubs by team, department, branch or country