Why using an LMS in the Aviation Industry is crucial
The Wright brothers led the path to the now $800 billion industry. However, make no mistake; Aviation is a challenging and complicated industry, with lots of specialties and supporting roles that have to blend together.
The Aviation industry is a highly regulated one, with endless rules and laws being continuously updated. From pilots and aircrew to the ground staff, the training needs in the Aviation industry are never ending. All these requirements make eLearning a great fit for the Aviation industry.
- It scales from hundreds (to tens of thousands) of learners
- It caters to learners based in different airports, branches, countries and time zones
- It gives the same standardised material to all learners
- It can respond quickly to new training demands
- It provides necessary tools to help assess training effectiveness
- It's cost effective, thus perfect for an industry operating on tight margins
Key features to meet all of your Aviation training needs
- 1CRUCIAL TRAINING REQUIRES AN LMSAs airlines and airports frequently hire new people, automating employee training and orientation with eLearning software is one of the best investments you can make.
- 2100% CUSTOM TIMETABLEeLearning also provides great flexibility to aviation staff in their training, enabling staff the freedom and flexibility to study at their own pace outside of time-consuming physical classes. Flexible training for when you're in JFK one day and in LHR the next, that’s what counts.
- 3EFFORTLESS MATERIAL UPDATESeLearning enables instructors to create new training material effortlessly and to deploy new training courses as fast as the need arises.. For example, when training aircrews on newly deployed airplanes, or updating airport personnel on new regulations.
- 4SCALE AND COSTAviation is inherently a large industry, and one with low profit margins. The two major selling points of eLearning, scale and cost, are also what makes it great for the Aviation industry. With the same LMS installation, you can serve from modest teams to tens of thousands of employees.
TalentLMS gives you wings
If you're interested in a modern LMS that has thousands of satisfied customers (including several multinational companies and organizations in both the private and public sector) renowned for its emphasis in speed and ease of use, take a tour of TalentLMS’ features - or get your own free account set up in seconds!