Why an LMS is a key ingredient for Food Industry training
From food processing and chemistry, to manufacturing, the Food & Beverage industry is a multifaceted sector with numerous specialties. Training needs involve all tiers of operation, from the food scientists designing new snacks down to the workers responsible for their storage and delivery. Training for the Food & Beverage industry can span across many facilities and countries.
In other words, the Food & Beverage industry has just the kind of training needs that eLearning was designed to solve.
- It scales to hundreds of thousands of learners
- It caters to employees in different labs, production facilities, cities, countries and time zones
- It serves the same standardized material (e.g. new FDA regulations) to all learners
- It's able to respond quickly to new training demands
- It provides tools to help assess its own effectiveness
- It's cost effective and has a high return on investment
LMS features responding to real Food & Beverage industry needs
- 1EFFORTLESS UPDATESeLearning enables managers and instructors to create new online training material effortlessly and deploy new courses as fast as the need arises, whether to train employees on how to produce a new product, or to inform them of the latest food safety guidelines.
- 2ENFORCE STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURESIn the Food & Beverage industry, you need to be able to serve the exact same material, in the same manner, across all of your facilities. Standardized and centralized eLearning-based training ensures that all your employees are taught the exact same standardized material.
- 3STRATEGIC FLEXIBILITYA learning management system gives Food & Beverage industry employees the flexibility to study at their own pace outside of time-consuming physical classes. This process can be extremely liberating for learners and minimizes production downtimes.
- 4SCALE AND IMPLEMENTATIONScalable and cost-effective: Food & Beverage enterprises with multiple facilities and operations across many cities, states and even countries. Companies can use a single, low cost LMS installation to train all of their employees.
Ready to get cooking with eLearning?
If you're interested in a finger-licking good industry standard LMS solution for your Food & Beverage business training needs, take a tour of TalentLMS' various features ― or get your own free account set up in seconds!