Military precision requires an LMS
The Defense industry is an all-encompassing minefield, from training military soldiers to individuals who work within the supplies section. Defense eLearning applies to all elements of essential and supporting skills, which range from electrical engineering, cooking and learning, to foreign languages and more.
Defense training is also a perfect fit for eLearning solutions, as its major pain points are the exact kind of issues that eLearning solves best. Any company involved in the Defense industry can benefit from the structure and versatility that eLearning brings.
- It scales to hundreds of thousands of learners
- It caters to learners residing in different camps, cities, countries and time zones
- It provides the same standardised material and experience to all learners
- It's able to respond quickly to new army training demands
- It provides tools to help assess its own effectiveness
- It's cost effective and plays nicely with budgetary concerns
Key features to meet all of your army training needs
- 1SCALE AND IMPLEMENTATIONScalable and cost-effective, the two major selling points of eLearning for the enterprise are also what make it great for the Defense industry. With the same LMS installation, you can serve hundreds of thousands of individuals.
- 2EASILY ENFORCE STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDUREStandardized and centralized training is also a great fit for all defense needs. When emphasizing the importance that all learners are taught with the exact same standardized material and where access to certain information should be restricted, TalentLMS is the perfect solution.
- 3STRATEGIC FLEXIBILITYA Defense learning management system gives great flexibility to all learners and officials in training, as they can study at their own pace outside of time-consuming physical classes. This, along with the availability of options such as mobile learning, is extremely liberating for learners from all of the different corners of the Defense industry. From suppliers to software, mobile learning is relevant and accessible for all.
- 4EFFORTLESS MATERIAL UPDATESeLearning finally, enables instructors to create new Defense online training material effortlessly and allows them to deploy new training courses as fast as the need arises (e.g. to train soldiers with new equipment just made available to their unit, or health and safety training within a submarine supply company).
Ready to march forward with eLearning?
If you're interested in a battle-proven industry standard LMS solution for your Defense company, army camp or internal training needs, take a tour of TalentLMS' features ― or get your own free account set up in seconds.