In the last few weeks, communities and businesses around the world have been struck by an unexpected and once-in-a-lifetime challenge.
As the coronavirus pandemic evolves, we have collected all the resources we have to help you as you transition to working from home and online training.
Resources on COVID-19
For those who don’t have the time to create a Health & Safety course on COVID-19, you’ll find 3 free courses in our sister product TalentCards:
- The Facts About COVID-19
- How to Protect Myself from COVID-19
- [Bonus] The Work from Home Guide
Resources on working and training remotely
For many of you, this might be the first time your whole team is working remotely. We just completed this transition ourselves.
To help anyone who is making the same transition, here are a few resources to get you started:
- [Free course] Going Remote
- The Complete Guide to Remote Training 2020
- Bring them in: 3 ways to onboard remote employees
- Are you making these mistakes training your remote team?
- Seven challenges of managing a remote team and how to overcome them
- Doist’s Fadeke Adegbuyi on training a completely remote workforce on productivity
- How Zapier motivates and engages their remote workforce
Resources about creating an online employee training program as quickly as possible
- The obvious (and not so obvious) benefits of online employee training and development
- How do I even start? 5 first steps to building your first employee training program
- [Downloadable PDF] Employee training plan
- The must-follow project plan for A successful LMS implementation
- The top 9 most used online employee training tools
- Creating online courses for employee training: a step-by-step guide
- How to track employee training (without blood, sweat, and a dozen spreadsheets)
- How to create an online course in TalentLMS