Why eLearning can fuel the Auto industry
The Automotive industry is one of the biggest consumer-oriented industries in the world. It's also one that by default, operates on a global scale. From Japan to Australia, Denmark to Los Angeles, brands such as BMW, Ford, and Toyota have hundreds of offices worldwide, and a vast number of employees to train.
The range of required skills and training needs are vast and plenty. Whether in a factory or at the dealership, eLearning can help the Automotive industry handle all of their employee training needs in the most cost- and time-efficient manner possible.
- It scales to hundreds of thousands of learners
- It caters to employees residing in different cities, countries and time zones
- It serves the same standardized material, from parts assembly procedures to environmental precautions, to all learners
- It's able to respond quickly to new training demands
- It provides tools to help management assess training effectiveness
- It's cost effective and has a high return on investment
LMS features responding to the Automotive sector needs
- 1CENTRALIZED SOLUTIONScalable and cost-effective: automotive businesses maintain numerous management and production needs while supporting facilities across many areas, globally. With eLearning, businesses can use a single, low-cost LMS installation to train all of their employees, regardless of their location.
- 2STANDARDIZED TRAININGThe Auto industry is heavily regulated and its technologies are super-standardized. Also, local branches must adhere to regional production, sales, tax, safety and environmental laws. eLearning lets you serve the same material to all of your subsidiaries, stores and facilities in a centrally managed way, starting at any level of hierarchy.
- 3STRATEGIC FLEXIBILITYWith eLearning, employees are freed from having to follow the rigid schedules of classroom-based courses. They can study at their own pace and location. This flexibility is liberating for learners while minimizing costly business downtime.
- 4EFFORTLESS UPDATESTalentLMS enables managers and instructors to create new online training material effortlessly and deploy new courses as fast as the need arises.
Ready to jump-start your training?
If you're interested in an industry standard LMS solution to take your Automotive business training to the next level while saving you time, money and effort, take a tour of TalentLMS' features ― or have your own free test-drive (no pun intended) account set up in seconds.
Train your people. Measure results. Drive growth.
TalentLMS gives you the tools to supercharge every step of your training.
TalentLMS is free to use for as long as you want. You can always upgrade to a paid plan to access even greater features.