For software that looks & sounds like you, you need a white label LMS
Customize your logo, colors, layout, and domain for better learner experience
Companies training with TalentLMS
From simple color and font tweaks to domain mapping,
you can create an entirely custom eLearning environment with TalentLMS
Put your stamp on it
Your training hub should look like it's part of your organization. With our white label LMS options, you control the look and feel of your portal, starting with the most recognizable features.
- Add your logo and favicon
Change the colors of your portal
- Create a branded homepage for your learners to sign in
Change the details
Our white label LMS customization options don't just stop at color. You can fine-tune your portal in such a way to match your branding and your training strategy, too.
- Edit our messages, emails, and notifications and inject your voice
- Change fonts so that your courses suit the trademark style of your enterprise
- Use your own badges for a gamification strategy built to motivate your teams
Remove all traces of us
It wouldn't be a white label LMS if we shared the credit. Remove all traces of us and impress your learners with a user-friendly training environment with your name on it.
- Set up domain mapping and direct your learners to a custom domain name
- Activate Single Sign-on so that your learners can use the same credentials for your other business software
Create a branded mobile app
With our white label app option, you can create a branded learning environment on mobile for your learners. Once customized, the mobile app, like the white label LMS, looks and feels like your organization.
- Specially designed for iPhone, iPad and Android mobile devices
- Learners can download it from Google Play and Apple Store using your brand name
- Customize the icon, login screen, and colors
Make it yours
Want extra functionality?
With 200+ native and third-party applications, you can transform TalentLMS into the exact LMS you need.
Keep exploring more features
Build isolated training environments
Create an automated learner path
Increase learner engagement
Use the language your learners speak